Friday, May 8, 2009

My Sunset And My Suicide Note....




Suicide note

By the time you read this, I would be long gone. For long I
wanted to know what exactly happened after death. And
finally I would know...

I have no qualms, I hold no one responsible for my death.
It's all me, me and me. I am my nemesis.

Though I would mention one thing, the world and its people
weren't good enough for me. I was always treated like an
outsider. My expectations were crushed. I was crushed.

So finally I have decided to call it a day. It's been a long long
time, and I have had enough. So we shall finish it once and
for all.

I am not a coward or an escapist. I'm choosing a dignified way
of ending a vestigial life.

So, I'm being rather brave, I don't want to live like a piece of
flesh. My life should have been the way I wanted it to. Or it
would not be at all...

Goodbye all

Love

1 comment:

  1. chee.......guru k bande kabhi aisa nhi kahte ........ sirf kaya se moh kyu pyar atma se hota hai ....tumhara pyar tumko nhi mila to kya hua .tumhare man mai to zinda hai na ............ man ka payar immortal hota hai ....... itna na yaad karo usko k uski life hell ban jaye .woh tumhari na ho saki ab kisi aor ki to na zindgi kharab karo ............ us bande ka kya kasoor jisne tumhare pyar ko apna banaya ...... kabhi sochna ..waqt sab bhula deta hai tum bhi koi achchi si kudi dekho n shaadi kar lo ......... n pls ab usko mat milo .kabhi nhi kabhi b nhi .......its my personal ex . k pyar jab dubara milta hai na bahut shiddat se usko lipat jane ko ji chahta hai .........

    ReplyDelete